Schedule Type: Full Time
Function: Trade Marketing
The role will be responsible for supporting the administration of the company’s CRM and BI systems, as well as for supporting the Trade department and other company functions in the analysis through the development and management of BI tools, dashboard management, KPI monitoring, and the development of analyses to assess company performance and, more specifically, that of trade and sales activities.
- Administration, updating, maintenance and development of existing CRM and BI systems, collaborating with offshore technical colleagues
- Supporting Salesforce on the correct use of the Salesforce CRM system
- Supporting internal stakeholders on the correct use of the BI system
- Data mining, ensuring the constant alignment, integrity and consistency of company data
- Proposing solutions on the optimisation of data analysis and visualisation
- Ensuring data integrity, consistency and correct extraction
- Preparation and management of reports, dashboards and KPIs aimed at data integration and analysis
- Ad hoc performance analysis of Trade & Sales initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in the field of Business Intelligence / CRM administration.
- Advanced knowledge of the Office package
- Knowledge of VBA and macros
- Knowledge of CRM and BI system architectures
- Knowledge of the Power BI tool is considered a plus.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to team work and build effective relationships with different business functions
- Problem solving
- Strong autonomy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multinational context
- Strong analytical skills, passion for numbers and performance