Location: Imperia/ Sanremo
Schedule Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Trade Planning & Channel Development Manager, the role will collaborate to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the business plans within the scope of the duties.
- Carry out daily visits to selected authorised retailers in the relevant provinces in line with in line with the daily assigned number and frequency communicated by the company
- Maintain the visibility of Imperial Tobacco products in the assigned territory in line with the cycle objectives, with the management guidelines indicated by the company and in compliance with the regulations in force
- Maintain distribution levels of our products in the assigned territory in line with company guidelines
- Use in an appropriate manner the company tools made available to carry out of the work activity
- Correctly communicate all information regarding the activity in the 360 operating system, including its stock
- Ensure that all company-related information is provided accurately and in a timely manner, e.g. timely, e.g. classification of assigned authorized resellers, account details orders, material stock, etc.
- Collaborate actively with the Area Sales Manager and the team of colleagues to achieve set objectives
- Ensure that all materials provided by the company and supporting the external force are used in appropriate manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in commercial roles
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial skills and proactivity
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Time management skills